AV BROADCAST SYSTEM INTEGRATION
We provide solutions and expertise at the very highest level. Our team of experts and technicians is constantly assessing and testing new products during their development, so they can provide the very latest overviews and recommendations, giving our customers access to all the possibilities on the market.
IT, SOFTWARE & SERVICE INTEGRATION
Visuals are at the forefront of the transition to IT-based content gathering and distribution. As the industry moves from the traditional broadcast TV environment towards IT-based production accessible to independent enterprises or corporate service providers, (encompassing the entire workflow from capture through to editing, cataloguing and archiving, to output and distribution), we can provide invaluable know-how and expertise from our extensive knowledge base.
- C300 Mark II = 680 CHF excl VAT
- HTC200 = 510 CHF excl VAT
- XF400/5 = 340 CHF excl VAT
- XC10 = 340 CHF excl VAT
- C300 DAF = 500 CHF excl VAT
- XF100 : 170 CHF excl VAT
- CN-E18-80mm + 70-200mm = 465 CHF excl VAT
- Buy a product from the list
- 72 hours after placing the order you will receive the coupon code via email
- Use your coupon code before 31.01.2019, for accessories of your choice.
- The coupon code can only be used and redeemed once.
- The coupon code can not be shared with third parties.
- A combination with other coupon codes is not possible.
- A cash payment or a retrospective crediting on already placed orders of coupon codes is not possible.
- The voucher must be redeemed directly in the shopping cart
- The value of the accessories must be equal to or greater than the value of the order
- If the value of the order is higher than the promo code, the difference can be cleared with one of the means of payment proposed in shop
- Validity: until 31.01.2019
The Panasonic PT-RQ13We installed the Panasonic PT-RQ13 projector at one of our customers conference rooms in Switzerland. It has been designed to restore a high level of brightness in the long run, which is ideal for events. Here are some specs of the laser video projector:
- Quad Pixel Drive produces industry's first beyond 4K screen resolution
- Real Motion Processor combines Frame-Creation and 240 Hz High-Speed Processing for fluid motion reproduction
- Impressive 10,000 lm of brightness
- Dynamic Contrast achieves 20,000:1*1 contrast ratio by controlling laser light
- Next-generation Detail Clarity Processor gives natural texture to the finest details
- System Daylight View 3 for enhanced color perception in bright rooms and mapping applications
- DICOM Simulation mode for medical presentations and training*2
- Rec. 709 Mode reproduces colors accurately for HDTV projection